We are located in Germany. We are the supplier for indicated markets in Europe for the products offered on this website. Our products meet the high quality standards for European customers. On request, we give you contact details of manufacturer, importer and our suppliers. We only supply commercial clients. Indicated prices are without VAT in Germany. We supply you with products of the manufacturer Dropcare.
Legal Disclosure / Imprint (“Impressum”)
Information in accordance with Section 5 TMG
F a b i a n A h r e n d t s
Kö hl en bu sch 19
3 8 11 0 B r a u n s c h w e i g
Telefon: +49 (0) 531 18055336
Fax: +49 (0) 531 18055336
E-Mail: ceo @ re g e n s c h i r m b e u t e l .de
European VAT ID:
VAT indentification number in accorance with Section 27 a of the German VAT act: DE 8 154 002 0 8
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’
accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for
our own content on these web pages. In this matter, please note that we are not obliged to monitor
the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity.
Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per
§§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were
evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless
expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing
works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights.
Individual reproductions of a work are only allowed for private use.
The materials from these pages are copyrighted and any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws.
Quelle: Übersetzungsbüro translate-24
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”, IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Information about cookies and Google remarketing
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
(3) We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons for web advertising such as remarketing). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
(4) Your Googles browser history (if it is actived in your google account) will be used for device-gapping remarketing along your devices.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process:
( Newsletter abonnieren )
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe as follows: by E-Mail to us or the link to unsubscribe in the newsletter itself
( Per E-Mail oder Abmeldelink im Newsletter )
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( c e o @r eg e n sc h i r m b e u tel.de )